National Student Exchange
WHERE CAN YOU GO?
- 2.5 cumulative GPA at the time of application and at the completion of the term prior to exchange.
- Full-time student at the time of application and in the term prior to exchange.
- Good standing at St. Cloud State University. This includes academic, financial, and social/behavioral. If you have any IMPACT courses on your record, you will be required to have those completed before acceptance.
- Be approved by the St. Cloud State University NSE coordinator for participation in the exchange program.
APPLICATION AND APPROVAL
- You will need to complete the St Cloud State Application
- After that is complete, the SCSU advisor will help you complete the National Student Exchange Application
- Students will be charged a non-refundable application fee of $235 ($85 to SCSU and $150 to NSE).
- Once students have started an application, they will need to schedule a meeting with the NSE Coordinator at SCSU.